logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Camille Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2012 7:16:32 AM(UTC)

While I was unable to get ITG to print from Yada Yahweh website, Bereshith does print out fine, and the quality is good (not junky). However, page numbers are missing on Bereshith. Perhaps they could be added?
Camille Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:42:47 PM(UTC)

Mission accomplished!

Thanks, Needhelp, for pointing me to blessyahowah site.

Thanks, Flintface, too!

I wonder if printing problems are intentional, because this material rocks the "powers that be" who are heavily invested in concealing their charade?
FredSnell Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:47:25 AM(UTC)

^
Agree with you, needhelp. He's made a lot of accessing easier.

The YY site has it's on scroll bar just right of the print, but your scroll on the right of the screen will pull the entire page down to where you can click on expanded text. I then went to file, with a little help from my son, and found I could print in book form that prints front and back.
Made my own book 2nd day.
I went so far as to get a flash drive to fed-ex and work out a deal with them making me some books, but they wouldn't come down to where I wanted the price to be. My own book came out pretty good that I had created, but took me the better part of a day doing it.
needhelp Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:33:31 AM(UTC)

Try Flintface's site
http://blessyahowah.com/aitg/aitg.html

He has YadaYah also
http://blessyahowah.com/yy/yy.html

They're pdfs
James Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:02:36 AM(UTC)

There are a lot of issues related to trying to print from Scribd. Yow'el is working on building all new websites, and will include the PDF option on ITG like on YY. Don't know the ETA though.

I will see if I can get Yada to email me the PDFs so I can post them on the forum.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Camille Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:04:13 PM(UTC)

I have been having trouble printing ITG.

There is no "Print PDF" option that I can see, like I see above the Yada Yahweh material.

When I try to print ITG from the website, it will only print whatever page I am on and the next two or three pages; beyond that it prints out only blank pages that contain the title in the header and the web address in the footer.

When I saved it to my computer to try to print from there, same problem. I could view the whole article, but same printing dilemma.

When I tried to copy ITG text into a new blank document, the paragraphs would not copy properly--only a couple of words would appear on each line centered in the middle of the page; thus it would take dozens of pages just to print one page.

I went to get Power On High rewrites, but saw only Yada Yahweh material in PDF format. In another section of that website, I did find ITG but not in PDF format, and then had the same problem trying to print it.

The pages that did print have also been junky, with sentences occasionally jumping out of line and merging into the sentence under it.

I visited CNET but feel clueless with my Neanderthal level of computer knowledge.

Any chance you might post a PDF version, and/or email one?

Because I am finding ITG material to be wonderful, I actually tried to figure out the printing enigma for hours, and finally resorted to printing out the first 31 pages page by page--and now, like James, find myself partially bald from all the hair pulled out in the process.
Sheree Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 6:06:04 AM(UTC)

great was wondering how to download it also..thanks
Would_You_Rather Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:34:41 AM(UTC)

Another thing, if you can isolate the .pdf completely to print, you can use pdfcreator to print, then select pdfcreator and it will turn it into none other than a .pdf

pdfcreator is on cnet, which I highly recommend because cnet is trustworthy.
needhelp Posted: Monday, August 6, 2012 7:29:07 AM(UTC)

There isn't anything at these two. What happened?

Yada_Yahweh_Salvation_Qinah

Yada_Yahweh_Salvation_Yashuwah
FF Posted: Monday, August 6, 2012 5:54:47 AM(UTC)

Sunflower,

Yada Yah .com has the complete list of rewrites of YY through Scribd.

POHM is a resource site with hundreds of educationals links and posted the first rewrites before YY.com was up and running with the rewrites.

Like for You a walker to Yah who wanted to read the rewrites POHM posted the first rewrites and you will find at the end of the pdf list the Source link yy.com taking you to the full list of rewrites.

Now that YY rewrites are up you can find all the rewrites there and download them by right clicking on the print pdf at the top and then slecting "save target as" and save to a file you have slected/created, with a title like YYpdf or audio files from Shattering Myths with a title like Shattering Myths MP3 Audios.

You will also find An Introduction to God and Shattering Myths links at YY.com

Thinking of you,

ff

PS have you visited http://www.yhwh-qra.com/ Reciting the
Dead Sea Scrolls
look for the audio and amplified features

FF