logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 1:43:08 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: vic108 Go to Quoted Post
Is there a link to the Yada Yahweh chat room?
Kısa sürede modern bir klasik haline gelen bu kitap dört kez reddedildikten sonra nihayet 1945’te Secker and Warburg tarafından kabul edilip yayınlandı. George Orwell (1903-1950} tanınmış bir yazar olmasına karşın Hayvan Çiftliği’ni yayınlamayı kabul eden bir yayınevi buluncaya kadar on sekiz ay uğraştı. Sorun, kitabın alaycı bir tarzda antikomünist ve dolayısıyla o tarihlerde Rus karşıtı olan içeriğindeydi. Orwell, şişman, hırıltılı bir domuz şeklinde tasvir ettiği ana karakterini bile açıkça Stalin üzerine kurgulamıştı.
https://www.haberler-forum.com/

Thanks

James Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:13:00 AM(UTC)

Sarah wrote:
Is there currently a way to participate in a YY chat room? Is it linked to Genesis Communications Network - SM? or is it separate?

Thanks!

To join in the skype chat. Set up a Skype account and then add me as a contact, and I can bring you into the group. Email me at jamesbowen@yadayahweh.com to get my Skype information.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Steve in PA Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:43:42 PM(UTC)

Hi Sarah...
There is no chat room through GCN/SM... although there is a skype room a few people use. The name of the room is, "An extention of the Yada Yah forum and the Shattering Myths radio program".
The Yada Yah show done on Friday nights on "Blog Talk Radio" does have its' own chat room. You need to register at BTR and log in to be able to participate in the chat there.
Hope that helps.
Sarah Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:41:30 AM(UTC)

Is there currently a way to participate in a YY chat room? Is it linked to Genesis Communications Network - SM? or is it separate?

Thanks!
vic108 Posted: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 4:16:54 AM(UTC)

Thank you, encounterHim!

I got to listen LIVE today = thanks!

OK, got one other question:

While on the forum, after a short while, the forum keeps making me log-in again.
Is there a setting to change that I'm overlooking?
"May your wisdom equal your zeal and your courage atone for your ignorance."
FredSnell Posted: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 1:57:37 AM(UTC)

http://radio.yadayahweh.com/

I have this bookmarked, vic. Once you click on, look at the time slot, usually the 3rd one down on my screen, it shows the next live show, like today. Just click on and the cr opens most times a few minutes before the show begins. I'm working today, by myself, so I can listen without interruption today. These new smart phones get the show and you can plug it into the docking station and get it over your personal radio speakers. No cr then though, only show!
vic108 Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:30:46 PM(UTC)

Thanks Steve,

Yes, I was wanting to join the chat when the show was on.
Also, I've been wanting to listen LIVE but haven't figured that out yet.
Been going to the archives after each show...

I'm a little thick-headed sometimes.

Steve in PA Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:40:13 PM(UTC)

Vic... I do not believe that that the "Paltalk" room is used. I do know that some people are using "skype" now and are often there when the radio show is on.... the room is "An extension of the Yada Yah forum and the Shattering Myths radio program". This room will be needed as the new radio show starting soon does not have it's own chat room like BlogTalkRadio does.
vic108 Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 2:47:51 PM(UTC)

Is there a link to the Yada Yahweh chat room?

Do you have to download PALTALK to join?

Thanks