logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Deborah Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 6:32:20 PM(UTC)

Thank you James - this is such a relief. Obviously it was just a rumour (or probably my misunderstanding more likely). I can relax now. Yahweh bless you!!
James Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:42:27 AM(UTC)

dugdoo56 wrote:
Hi folks...so all of the chapters I put on my new Kindle...I have to take off and wait for Yada to re-do YY?? Do you think it will be much different or do you think I could still be learning from what was already written? Regards to all...DD56

the core message will remain the same, but a lot of new material is being added. The Sabbath chapter is now nearly 50% longer, and includes a review of the commandments, for example. So what you have is still a great study tool, but the rewrite will have more.

YY has been an ever evolving work, main reason I haven't printed it out yet.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
dugdoo56 Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:09:53 AM(UTC)

Hi folks...so all of the chapters I put on my new Kindle...I have to take off and wait for Yada to re-do YY?? Do you think it will be much different or do you think I could still be learning from what was already written? Regards to all...DD56
James Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 3:13:58 AM(UTC)

His current plan is to revise and edit Yada Yahuweh, beyond just removing Pauline references he is adding a ton of new stuff (only Yada could go through to remove stuff and end up with chapters 25% to 50% longer).

After he has finished the rewrite of YY he plans on adding to the QP book, with an analysis of all the letters attributed to Paul. i don't think he has plans as of right now to do any revision work on the Galatians volumes, but you never know.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Robskiwarrior Posted: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 7:58:25 PM(UTC)

ermm as far as I am aware Yada will be refreshing and updating the Yada Yahweh site and not QP?

Anyone else know anything?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Deborah Posted: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 6:23:34 PM(UTC)

Sorry - should've mentioned what the enquiry is:-

Briefly, if Yada is going to revise The Great Galatians Debate have I printed off 11 chapters for nothing? Will the revision be so much different?

Thank you.

I put the question here because I thought there may be a hiccup sending the original message.
Deborah Posted: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 4:53:20 PM(UTC)

I realise people are very busy but was wondering if someone could reply to my PM re Questioning Paul. I'd appreciate that.