logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dodi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:55:31 PM(UTC)
dodi
Woman

I am soooo happy today. I have a prayer thread regarding my husband and his medical situation. Well, over the last month he was getting really bad and we still didn't have any answers. His condition was going on for 8 months and no diagnosis. This past Sunday he was sent to the ER for about the 40th time (no joke).

On my way to the ER I prayed so hard. I was even singing songs of praise and worship. If anyone was in the van with me they would have thought I was crazy lol. At the ER, they did the usual testing and sent him home with no answers once he felt better. Yesterday, he was in bad shape. The doctor called late last evening to tell us that one of the blood cultures that was done came back positive for a bacteria growing in hubby's blood stream. They put him on really heavy antibiotics and last night was rough, he was doing really really bad. He went to the doctors today and the doctor fixed his pain medication to where he needed it and he took his second dose of antibiotics. The doctor also mentioned that if this wasn't found it could have killed him!

Now, he's doing wonderful! He feels great and is himself again. I missed him so much during all of this and it is really nice to have him feeling so well. He's only been on the meds for a day now and he has 9 days left to finish it. I have so much faith that this was the answer to the most confusing situation medically I have ever been through.

I thank Yahweh for answering our prayers and the prayers of all the people that have been praying for us!

Yahweh is the greatest father!!!!!! I want to shout from the mountain tops!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:05:19 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Great news dodi, I will keep praying for you both.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 9:44:04 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hehe great news :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:33:25 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I will also continue to pray for the both of you.